Monday, October 8, 2012

Our weekend was fun, and of course, Johnny  stayed all weekend. On Saturday night we watched the last 3 Star Wars movies. (In our opinion the last 3 are the best, at least that's what our parents taught us.) Johnny had too much popcorn, cheese nachos, licorice and root beer, so he threw up all over my mom's sofa. It was disgusting! Ian and I started to crack up when Prissy came over to lick it up, but mom stopped her - party pooper!

"What are these 3 marbles doing on top of the vomit on top of the sofa?" mom asked exasperated.

My brother and I looked at Johnny with wide eyes. Ian had dared Johnny to swallow 4 marbles earlier during the day.

"Dude, where is the 4th marble?" Ian whispered to Johnny.

"Dunno, I guess I'll find out tomorrow morning in the toilet."

Mom sent Johnny to take a shower, brush his mouth and go to bed. The shower and teeth brushing happened, but when my parents went to sleep, we spent all night playing Super Mario games. Sooooooooo much fun! Old school video games rock!

We slept all Sunday morning, had a hardy br-unch-ers (that's a breakfast, lunch and dinner combined), then went back to playing video games until Sunday night. A complete weekend in my opinion.

Today is Monday, and I stayed in bed until noon. Ah, that felt so good! My mom woke me up at 8am, 9:30, 10:35, 11:15, then at noon. I couldn't take it anymore. She would get louder and more threatening every time she would come back. And also I could smelled grill cheese with tomatoes frying downstairs. That'll definitely get me moving!

3 comments:

  1. FYI. . .I found 4th marble! Shot it out of my butt Monday morning. It kind of hurt. I guess I also ate some peanuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, but he's like a stray cat. . .once you feed him, he'll never go away!

    ReplyDelete