Friday, September 28, 2012

So I went home that day from my last day of school. It was kind of strange. I mean, I didn't know what to do with myself. It took me a couple of days to get into the lazy, slow pace, lethargic summer schedule. Tomorrow I don't have to get up and go to school or do anything (if I want). I had plans of cleaning out my closet . . .yeah, right. My mom wants to teach me to cook . . .  when she learns. I could take Prissy for longer walks . . . like that's gonna happen.

I wish I could get a job, but my parents won't let me. Oh well, I could always go and visit my friend Samantha and her 7-10 brothers and sister! It's usually an indoor playground over her house. It becomes so noisy and annoying I end up leaving before I have to go home. Like Samantha is the oldest one in the family (at least after her older brother and sister left to college. - p.s. I don't think they left to college, they just said they did so they could get out of the house). I don't understand how she could survive it! I know I couldn't.  Anyway, I'll figure out what to do this summer, right now, mom and I have to run out and get junk food. The guys are preparing for a Star War movie marathon. Cheetos and Sour Patches are A MUST!

2 comments: